DragonBall Z Freiza's Wish Animation (Up-Coming Project

Démarré par FlashFinalVegeta, 29 Avril 2015 à 16:19:05

« précédent - suivant »

FlashFinalVegeta

-- IMPORTANT READ THIS --

PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT ON THE VIDEO FOR FULL SUPPORT TO MAKE THIS SPRITE ANIMATION VIDEO POSSIBLE IT'S THE ONLY WAY LET'S SUPPORT THIS VIDEO. IF YOU WANT THE BEST SPRITE ANIMATION VIDEO EVER! THEN YOU WILL NEED TO LIKE THIS VIDEO AND COMMENT THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE ANIMATION.
You can expect this animation at the end of the summer depending on how this video does! so let's support this video guys!
If you guys want to see a full animation movie possibly over 40 mins long to a hour! press like and support this video we need the support in order to get this video in process! if you are looking for the best sprite animation for 2015 and 2016 then press like on this video and comment on what you think should happen in the sprite animation movie! This movie will be made by - MysticSkillz - https://www.youtube.com/user/Mysticskillz The Creator of DragonBall Saiyan's Pride Movie! This movie will include the new Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta with Golden Freiza's New Transformation!
DragonBall Z Freiza's Wish Animation (Up-Coming Project)
Guys if you want to see the best and I mean the best possible DragonBall Z Animation that is similar to DragonBall Revival of F Then we need full support on this video CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS ANIMATION! QUOTE FROM MysticSkillz - (I did some research on the next DBZ and got a general idea what the movie is about, I haven't seen the movie yet but I am looking forward to it, I admit the idea I have in mind is a bit similar of the concept I have in mind according to some reviews about the movie. So not to copy the story line from the movie I'm calling this project Frieza's Wish. The concept I have in mind for this project is to have Frieza wish back to life but only with the use of all the dragon balls use from all three dragons. Shin ron, Ultimate Shenron and Porunga with all 21 Dragon Balls together Frieza is able to return
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BlbOx-bpk8