Kame House - Anglais (English)

Démarré par Noham, 07 Mai 2015 à 01:29:52

« précédent - suivant »

Noham

Sonikku avait lancé l'idée récemment (en Mai 2015) dans le Kame House, le voici, le voilà...
LES GARS!!!!
GUUUYSS!!!!!!!!

Vous voulez vous éloignez des oeuvres d'Ariane, de Bernard Minet et d'autres Dorothées bien franchouillarde pour vous attarder sur le phrasée magnifique du Dragon Ball GT Rap bien Fucking-American-Style?!
(Si, si, ça existe : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vec2pkFL6_E )

Ben, ICI est l'endroit parfait pour ça. A l'inverse du le Kame House Japonais (on aimerait tous y participer, mais on ne le peut pas dù à notre connaissance limité d'otaku, donc on le hait ce Kame House Jap, et ceux depuis sa création, hein, c'est vrai? HEIN? HEIN? Oui, j'ai une patologie dù à mon idiotie :'( ), le Kame House Anglais est plus accescible, accueillante, plus bienveillante, plus douce, c'est clairement un Kame House over nine-thousand qui s'annonce ici.

So, enjoy it, and just... Where is Bryan? Bryan is in the kitchen, of - fucking- course !  :vegeta:

Teen_Gohan_757

Citation de: noham-el le 07 Mai 2015 à 01:29:52
Vous voulez vous éloignez des oeuvres d'Ariane, de Bernard Minet et d'autres Dorothées bien franchouillarde pour vous attarder sur le phrasée magnifique du Dragon Ball GT Rap bien Fucking-American-Style?!
(Si, si, ça existe : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vec2pkFL6_E )

This is still better than Ariane's song :hihi:  (despite the weird rap :p  )

RyN

Good idea ! Thanks to Sonikku : the fanboy number one of Sonic and Reimu ! \o/

However, I would like peoples participate without cheat. I mean without translator (but dictionnary is tolerated) to improve in english langage.
I can make mistakes so don't hesitate to pointing out mistakes of other members to learn of our mistakes.  :cool:

Shin Blue Sonikku17

Citation de: RyN le 07 Mai 2015 à 02:55:30
I think I will put this Quote in my signature  :haha:

SSJGZetto

それはきそうです!さすがソニックくん! :clap:

I'm jokking ! ;D
I'm almost bad in English, but i manage.  :celljr:

Melio

Your "topique" is of no use.

USELESS ! :p

Shin Blue Sonikku17

Teen_Gohan_757

(yes I know... --> [] ) 

Citation de: Meliodas le 07 Mai 2015 à 19:45:50
Your "topique" is of no use.

USELESS ! :p

I pense that the correct mot is "thread" mon dear Meliodas ;D

Noham

Topic is the exact French's orthograph. But, in the Internet, we used the term "Thread" for designate the Forum thing. (i galère déjà)

Yarlick

Topic is the word we use in France, and that's right Noham, this is the right spelling.
That's a good idea to have created this thread, I was kinda disappointed to see that there was no Kame House where we could only speak english.

By the way, does someone like "The Witcher" series of video games?

supersaiyajin

What a good idea !  :ha:

I know "The Witcher" (the third episode comes out soon) but I never played.

Sam / SupaSceptic

When I Talked about my ambitions to come to an English forum Ryn insult me saiying I will "don't understand anything" (exactly "tu vas rien piger la bas xD"  :rage: )
So, maybe I will visit this thread sometimes to prove his error ! :P

Yarlick

....He told you that you wouldn't understand a thing? Really? Why?

Sam / SupaSceptic

Because Ryn is a stupid fansub's checker so he thinks that he's the very best  :pfff:

I'm joking

I really don't know, he doesn't know my english level at school, so why does he judge me...? The mystery persists  :sourire:

RyN

Citation de: shin sonikku17 le 07 Mai 2015 à 15:23:51
Citation de: RyN le 07 Mai 2015 à 02:55:30
I think I will put this Quote in my signature  :haha:

Why ? :o

Yarlick : Will you buy The Witcher 3 ?

Samouette : I don't insult you, I just think your level is inadequate (me too), and my skills of checker are off topic. x)
You confirm yourself that you don't have "standard" (?) english. :P