DragonBall Z Dokkan Battle Resurrection of 'F' Destiny Packs A Punch [Z-Hard]

Démarré par FlashFinalVegeta, 21 Novembre 2015 à 20:48:50

« précédent - suivant »

FlashFinalVegeta

What is up guys FlashFinalVegeta Here Welcome back to DragonBall Z Dokkan Battle
DragonBall Z resurrection of freiza im going to be showing you guys im not to completely
sure on how to unlock golden freiza i been trying so hard it says to collect awakening medals
to get super super rare golden freiza as you can see i literally played through ever single mission
every single one completed every single one on Z-Hard and i still have not unlocked golden freiza
I'm still kinda uhh confused on how to compeltley unlock this character it's not really giving you
a answer on how it's just saying that you get's to collect the awakening medals and there's like
i guess a possiblitiy of unlocking him not to completely sure but i will be reading information
for you guys so you know just so you guys can hear it out and see what the object is and on how to
unlock him i still don't completely understand how that i am not unlocked him as you can see i am
showing you guys all the Z-Hard's that are finished and i already collected awakening medals
i can show you guys the awakening medals after we see this information alright so..
collect the special awakening medals during this event and perform dokkan awakening on freiza
don't miss out on this oppoortunity to get super super rare golden freiza SO! i already done that
before so im completely not sure on why it hasn't give me uh super super rare golden frieza but!
just in case you guys want to see me do this i will show you guys me battleing golden freiza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i29k9MZmPxc

Cold Skin

^ Wow, careful with the way you write, it's super hard to read! :wtf:

But the event itself doesn't give you Golden Freezer, it gives you the medals to turn a regular Freezer into a Golden Freezer.

First, you have to Dokkan-awaken a regular Freezer (1st form, 2nd form, etc...).
When it's done, your awakened Freezer can be awakened a second time (requiring the medals from this Resurrection 'F' mission).

If you do manage to collect all required medals and awaken your already-awakened Freezer with those, he will go back to level 1 as Golden Freezer with enhanced stats. You can train and Dokkan-awaken this new Golden Freezer to reach the UR rank.