Dessins mensuels de Toyotarô!!...

Démarré par Mephiles, 21 Juin 2018 à 01:02:27

« précédent - suivant »

Mephiles

(Pas forcément du DB SUPER, mais comme c'est par l'auteur, je poste ce sujet dans la partie "DB SUPER" quand même!!...)

Dans ce sujet, ce serait sympa de poster chaque dessin mensuel de Toyotarô ainsi que son commentaire, histoire de n'en manquer aucun!!...

(Décembre 2017)
Hatchan, a.k.a. Artificial Human No. 8! The Artificial Humans' love of nature is inherited from him !... Or so I personally suspect. It'd be nice if he gets another chance to shine~ !

(Janvier 2018)
Lunch-san! Where are you now ? Dragon Ball is still going on, so come out quick !

(Février 2018)
CHAPA : You are certainly gifted. How about entering the next Tenka'ichi Budōkai?
OOB : Huh?! Me?
It's King Chapa (what I think he looks like now)! Maybe King Chapa was the one who trained Oob until he turned 10! Their clothes look similar, so I kind of figured they came from the same region.

(Mars 2018)
It's Tambourine ! In the anime he has the same voice as Freeza: Ryūsei Nakao-san, one of my favorite voice actors !

(Avril 2018)
It's Man-Wolf ! Drawing the wolf fighters from Universe 9, I started wanting to draw him. I wonder if he had any success picking up girls after becoming human...

(Mai 2018)
It's not a character from the original comic, but here's Tapion ! I simply find him cool, and I like him a lot. Y'know, I'd love to see him play a bigger role. If not in the comic, then in a game or something...

(Juin 2018)
It's Janenba ! In advance of the latest movie opening in December, perhaps I'll go on drawing movie characters for the most part...

(Juillet 2018)
It's Broli ! Everyone recognizes him as the No. 1 movie character. I'm looking forward to him cutting loose in this new movie ! (The picture here is of his design from his first movie)

(Août 2018)
It's Majin Ozotto. Apparently Toriyama-sensei designed him for an event, but I don't really know that much about him. He's a cool-looking character though, so I look forward to seeing what he'll do next.

(Septembre 2018)
It's Captain Ginyu ! Apparently he ended up in his current form after changing bodies a bunch of times, so it's fun to imagine what he might have originally looked like

(Octobre 2018)
It's Son Goku's father, Bardock. He will be in the movie in December, too!! I'm really looking forward to it !

(Novembre 2018)
It's Paragus. The "Broly" movie will be opening at last. It's the tops for fun ! By all means, please see it at the theater !!

(Décembre 2018)
It's Freeza's father, King Cold the Great. He appears in the Broly movie, too ! I'd like to see the forces he led in his era, as well.

(Janvier 2019)
LEKE : There's been an order to return home, so Bardock and I are about to head back to Planet Vegeta. What about you guys?

TOMA : A return-home order? Wait just a minute! We haven't heard anything of the sort.

DODORIA : Heh heh heh... That's because you're all about to die right here and now.

NARRATOR : After this, they lost contact with Toma & co... That is the event that caused Bardock's suspicion of this return-home order to grow ever-stronger.

TOYOTARŌ : It's Pumbukin, Selypa, Totapo, and Toma! It seems like these four were involved off in the background of the Broly movie... or at least that's how I imagine it. (laughs)

(Février 2019)
ONIO : Hm ? A planet just exploded. It couldn't possibly be Planet Vegeta, could it ?

ONIO'S WIFE : Onio, dear, let's not worry about that. Instead, let's go find a planet that we can make into a vacation home !

TOYOTARŌ :
It's Onio, who appears in Neko Majin ! Once again, I went and imagined him being involved with the Broly movie... Including animation and spin-offs, the Saiyans who survived that day are Goku, Vegeta, Nappa, Raditz, Broli, Paragus, then Tarble and Tullece, and furthermore... Onio must have also survived !

(Mars 2019)
This is Shiirasu. He's the boss character (?) in Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission on the Nintendo Switch. I'm looking forward to playing it, too !

(Avril 2019)
It's Great Saiyaman. Recently, he's more commonly shown up wearing sunglasses, but I love his helmet look, too, so I'd like to see him play a part looking like this, as well.

(Mai 2019)
It's Nail. If he hadn't been defeated by Freeza and then merged with Piccolo, he might still be living peacefully on New Namek... He may very well be the single greatest sacrifice.

(juin 2019)
It's the Carrotizer Bunny!
He was taken to the Moon by Goku as punishment for his behavior, and that Moon, with him on it, has been destroyed — twice.
I don't know whether he's alive or dead, but I'd like to see him use not just his technique of turning those he touches into carrots, but his skill of being able to survive(?) out in space to help Goku & co.

(juillet 2019)
It's Zarbon.
As I'm sure you're well aware, he's Freeza's right-hand man.
The concept for these sketches is "characters who don't appear in Super", but (to make a shameless plug...) he'll actually appear very briefly in the bonus comic from Volume 10. But at present, he hasn't appeared yet, so this is his last chance—!

(août 2019)
Pui-Pui.
He's one of the mind-controlled underlings of the sorcerer Bobbidi.
Since he was taken in by his wicked heart and mind-controlled, there's no doubt he's evil. But, given Bobbidi could control someone with only Vegeta's level of evil, maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all...
Incidentally, he appears in a single panel in volume three.

(septembre 2019)
Slug.
He survived by escaping from Planet Namek, whose weather had gone haywire, while still a baby. What sort of relationship did he have to Katatz or the Eldest, I wonder... I'd like to see a story from that era, as well.

(octobre 2019)
Vermoud in his younger days.
He appears in Super too, but to make a bit broader an interpretation of this series' concept, his past self didn't show up, so I figured even this pattern of wild imaginings would be allowed. (laughs)
"I'm quitting." It's that sort of scene.
Just what was it that took place before he became a God of Destruction...?

pat pat

supersaiyajin

Super idée de topic ! Ses dessins sont vraiment magnifiques :bave:

Proteus

Attendez  l'entraîneur de uub c'est le roi chappa ?

pat pat

c'est l'interprétation de toyo
mais vu qu'il est l'un des auteurs pour moi c'est quasi le cas. je vois pas tori refusé cette idée lui qui aime faire lesbiens etre les éléments de son manga.

Mephiles

Ouais enfin Toyotarô explique bien qu'il s'agit là du fruit de son imagination, sa propre interprétation : rien n'est confirmé... même si c'est bien trouvé et que ce serait très cool en fait pour la cohérence interne de l'oeuvre!!...
Ce mec connaît DB sur le bout des ongles et le manie à la perfection!!...

Shin Antares

Lunch, Tapion et Janemba sont tellement bien dessinés.

pat pat

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXa5b6n57O/?hl=fr

Broly est canon

Lunch est grave stylée, elle est proportionnée comme un être humain normal et venant d'un mangaka je m'attendais plus à du WTF comme dans One Piece. En plus l'angle avec lequel elle est dessiné améliore la qualité du dessin.

Mr Floflo

Très bonne idée de topic, j'en ai loupé une bonne partie de ses dessins.

Tapion, Janemba et lunch  :oh:

Chaouche

Sento

Oh stylé! Il a dessiné l'ancien Broly! :broly-ss:

Mephiles

Mise à jour mensuelle du 1er message du sujet avec Broly...

Mephiles

(Août 2018)
It's Majin Ozotto. Apparently Toriyama-sensei designed him for an event, but I don't really know that much about him. He's a cool-looking character though, so I look forward to seeing what he'll do next.

Chaozu SSJ

Ceux de Hatchan et Lunch. <3

J'aime bien les petites phrases qui vont avec chaque dessin, il aime nous laisser imaginer des choses ce Toyotarô.